Letter To Marsha
Dear Marsha,
As I write to you, I am on a plane headed for a new work assignment. I should be sleeping but find I need to write to you instead. When I'm alone with my mind free, I can then relax in thought and it is then when your presence is strongly felt. There are hours left in my flight so I will write until I can no longer or drift into slumber. Unfortunately, I will not always be able to correspond like this in length. Your beauty and words certainly deserves a response to such a touching letter sent to me though.
These words I write to you pale in comparison to what you have sent me. I find myself in complete awe and breathless every time I read your letter. The admiration and love you send to me has left me to desire you in ways I can't explain and at the same time has humbled me. If I would have known the impact I had in your life, I would have looked for you years ago. So long ago when we were young, you had a spellbound affect on me as well. No matter our situation at the time, right or wrong, I could never resist you. The temptation I struggled with then and still do to this day. The years that have kept us apart only made our reuniting more meaningful to me. Perhaps my pull to you is even stronger now. You have become a beautiful and wise woman now and even more desirable than I remembered you to be. More so than I could have imagined. I am thankful for the dream I had which led me into your arms again and back into your life.
Our story today seems to mirror the past. I find you again with both of us involved in committed lifestyles. Yet again we fall effortlessly together as one through what seems a forbidden love. To this day, I feel no regret holding you in pleasure and giving you what of my heart that I can. So true are your words of not being able to turn true love away. You often visit me in the night while I sleep. I have come to from several dreams with you to reach for your embrace in my bed only to find your not really there. My long drives to work let my mind drift back to your arms when allowed in my hectic life. The letters you write are full of passion and deepness. I have never read words so beautiful addressed to me only. You have moved me and stirred emotions within that I have tried to protect and keep locked deep inside. I don't fear your love, just the intensity and power emotions like that can do to someone. Especially since we must maintain our separate lives. However, I assure you that no one has ever moved me as you do. I feel safe in your heart and trust you with my love completely. You are truly a genuine gift given back to me recently.
I only regret not being able to correspond with you in such length and with as much frequency as you send to me. I would like to when time allows though. I do think of you wrapped around me and how you hold me as if you don't want to let go. When 1'mconnected to you that way, I don't want you to let go. Your pleasure is one I find comfort in again and again. More importantly, I hope you never do stop writing completely. Our lives will have more demands as the years go by. If one day we drift apart as lovers, my heart will remain at peace knowing you still care and continue an endearing friendship. I don't hesitate to tell you that a special love and desire for you will go on. Although we cannot spend as much time together as we would like to, please don't think lack of time spent can be equated to my feelings for you. If I had only one night more in your embrace, The memory would last a lifetime; for you are etched in my mind and heart forever.
You are my secret Valentine. I have enclosed one of two sketches I have drawn before I wrote your letter. I wanted to give you something for Valentines Day but did not know until now the perfect gift for my sweetheart. My gift to you is just a drawing of a candle with a flickering light. I have a duplicate for me. When you feel I am out of reach and time has gone by without feeling my touch, remember the candle with the flame. The flame for you. I hope I can always ignite a flame of desire within you as well. I will send word when I can arrange another trip in the future. I eagerly await our next rendezvous with much anticipation. Take care of yourself and those you love in your life. And my darling, Marsha, do keep writing to my heart as only you can do.
Until Next Time....
Bit

Comments