Blame it on the weatherman
I got into the city around 12, headed down to my old dorm where Anne is living for the summer. Weird to be back, actually.
Abel and Sabriena came too, and it was good to be with them. We were really half there to figure out some CR things, and of course just to get together. The CR stuff was interesting, mostly because some of it involved Anne. Like, what should we do because she is harassing such and me? Huh? Ah, I could care less now, but Abel and Anne insist I need to keep abreast of the situation.
Anyways, it was all kind of embarassing and Matt made a comment that, "If we tried to get rid of all the guys in the club who professed their love for Lauren, or who have stalked or tried stalking her, or that she's been romantically linked with, than we'd lose half the members."I was none too pleased with this comment. Especially coming from Abel, but him, Sabriena and Anne found it pretty amusing.
I'm not a fucking girl magnet! Please, I wish! My problem: I am nice to everyone, even people I hate.
This is a bad thing.
And maybe I should stop.
Get in touch with my inner self. *evil grin*
Well, anyways we went out to dinner, which was nice, and then I hauled ass to catch my train back to hell (oops, I mean Long Island).
I was in a really bad mood on the train. I almost started crying thinking about how I didn't even want to go through my last year at Cornell, how I just wished it was over already and I never had to live in the city again and how I could move from New Jersey, and maybe leave the freaking state of New York! How great would this be?
I still want to move to London. No one understands.
But anyways. I just need to take this last year in stride, because honestly I'm not looking forward to it.
But I'm bored as hell being home.
Still waiting to hear about a job.
*sigh*
Jane called me while I was on the train though. Said she had a great idea for us tonight.
So I got home, and she came by my house about a half hour later with a huge light. "What are we doing?" I asked.
"We're looking for deer tonight."
(Believe it or not, they're not the easiest things to find on the island)
So we drove east to parts of the island so desolate I didn't even know they existed. And it was fun. And we spotted two deer.
And we talked. And talked. About Anne, Laily. Our topics du jour (semaine... mois... hehe). We're both trying to make sense of our situations. We've become even better friends than we were before in the process.
Jane's really helps me keep my sanity. I really appreciate that, and I realize I'm doing the same for her. It helps to have a totally platonic female buddy who is helping me sort out my issues.
Anyways, that's about it for now.
My bladder is about to burst (again)
Freaking Big Gulps of Diet Coke at Sevs are not a good idea, hehe!

Comments