Memories
Do you ever wonder if, if there's no one there to witness it, does it still exist?
My mind often wanders along certain thoughts like that. I think everyone's does... wander across those wierd little ideas that we can't really answer.
It's odd, just like it's odd that certain things can trigger different thoughts, different memories. I wonder about that often.
I know that the smallest most obscure things will set me off into thought, reminiscence of things that are gone.
A phrase here, a word there, perhaps a smell, or a sound, or a sight. All these things bring to mind recollections.
The most interesting thing about enjoying life when you're with some one else, is you tend to recall the most obscure things.
I remember the way she looked at me, her head turned upside down hovering over me and just smiling.
I remember this hazy feeling. I remember feeling lazy, warm, and content.
My senses are the things that trigger my memories the most. I remember sensations, scents, sights, words, little phrases, or noises.
I remember the way her hands tickled so lightly across my skin.
How can one person make you feel so incredibly happy that you can't think about anything else?
Yet its impossible to cling to the moment, to stay in those seconds and instants where you are so impossibly happy that all you can do is smile. All you want to doin some ways is cry because despite how happy you are, it won't last. Before you know it, that time will be over. Before you know it that person will be gone and probably with another, making them just as happy.
They say jealousy is a little green monster. I don't really know that it's true. I think jealous is blue, like sadness.

Comments