perfectly honest




Why haven't I been adding entries as of late? To be perfectly honest, there was nothing worth writing about. I've been leading a mundane existence and everyday is just a routine that I have to act out.

I'm sure a lot of you feel that way at times. Same shit, different day. Here's where the romantic in me comes in. I believe that the moment the perfect person comes into my life, the word mundane would no longer be applicable to me. When you meet "the one" even the most dreadfully boring routines would be exciting because you have someone to share it with. It's like walking the streets of the city you live in. It's become so common that you take it for granted but when you walk those same streets holding the hand of that special someone, it isn't the same. It seems to take on new life and mysteriously becomes more beautiful.
 

Take waking up for example. Every morning we all wake up and then prepare ourselves for the day. Waking up to an empty bed can be the worst feeling in the world. It's like you'd rather not get out of bed. But when you wake up beside someone, your hands brushing upon their flesh, you smile knowing that starting out with someone you love makes it worth getting up.

Comments

Popular Posts