Illogical

I had no intentions of writing at this moment being that I am uninhibited due to a drink or two, but after reading the comments to my precious entry, I had to share a thought.

As to there being one true love, I never intended for this to be a debate. There is the view that I posted and someone responded with an opposite view. The differences of opinion is a beautiful occurance, both sides of the coin are revealed.

What I wanted to discuss is the following written by laprell:

"but I still think you have to experience love before you know what true love is, even if it's with two different people"


I don't want to be a logical dweeb at this point. My question is when do you know you're in love? There are times when you think you are in love and later admit that it was actually a mistaken. You thought it was love but it wasn't. It was like .. oops, my bad.

In retrospect, you can actually tell yourself that although you thought it was love, it wasn't. So do you know if it is love or just that feeling you had before? There occurs a comparison, but then love is different from everything else, so if you feel love now, then it wasn't love what you felt before.

So logically, one would never fall in love being that there is no comparison or an over comparison. Why then are so many people in love?

I guess it's simply because love is illogical.

Comments

Popular Posts