I hope it pushes through


There's this one girl that I met a couple of months back when I was taking a few classes. She was in one of my classes and we eventually became groupmates. We got to know each other really well. From time to time we would have coffe, chit chat here and there, the usual.

Anyway, she's realy gorgeous. She doesn't know how attractive she is. It's weird because I'm usually intimidated by women of such beauty, but with her it wasn't the case. I felt natural talking to her and totally at ease. We were comfortable with each other from the beginning.

I didn't make much friends in school. In fact, she was the only who I keep in touch with on a regular basis. I'm not in school anymore but still we talk.

Thing is that she has a boyfriend. I'm a man of ethics and would never go for another man's woman. There are certain rules that I live by and I stick to them. I'm not going to classify myself as a snake in the grass.

What happens now is that I don't call her as much as I want to. I'm not going to step on anyone's toes. She's involved, it's too complicated. Sucks huh?

After talking with her for a while, we share so much amidst our different backgrounds. I always want to know more about her. It's as if I can't get enough of her. But she's taken.

Come on, if she leaves this guy for me, who says she won't leave me for someone else? Such a thought will always be on the back of my mind. How could I live in such fear?

Now all I can do is hope that she is being treated right and that she's happy. I've gotten the role of martyr down pat.

Then again, I'm seeing her soon, at least I hope it pushes through. She could always use a friend, right?

Comments

Popular Posts