ok, this is serious
I have already spoken about this woman I am fascinated about, but the problem is that she has a boyfriend. Well, since I am leaving the country, I felt that it would be alright to see her. It's not that I am making the moves or anything but I just love the time we spend together. So we went out.It seems that she has been going through some problems as of late but she did not want to specify what they were.
I wanted nothing more in the world than to be able to help her out, hoping that my presence would make life a little bit better amidst all the chaos. I think I succeeded. The thing is that the more time I spend with her, the crazier I get about her. I love drowning into her eyes.
I love everything she says. She's amazing. I am at a loss for words. When she hugged me goodnight, I think she noticed tha tI didn't want to let go. *sigh* Actually, it's a good thing that I am leaving the country. I know that I have strong feelings for her and the distance will help me sort it out better.
I know that I have been speaking about finding the one and I don't want to jump into any hasty conclusions and say that she is. However, when I'm with her, I can't find anything that says she isn't. What's funny is how cool I am about everything. I'm not going gaga running around like a headless chicken. I am just myself when I'm with her. I don't have to put up any pretentions, she accepts me for me. That's difficult to find.
When I picked her up I asked where she wanted to go. She suggested Dennys of all places. I asked her why. She said it doesn't matter where we are because according to her she was in good company. When you're in good company, the place doesn't matter.
Wow. She's amazing. At least I can leave with a little taste of heaven because that's what being with her felt like. I could be sad that I'm leaving something so great behind, but instead I have something to look forward to upon returning.
I wanted nothing more in the world than to be able to help her out, hoping that my presence would make life a little bit better amidst all the chaos. I think I succeeded. The thing is that the more time I spend with her, the crazier I get about her. I love drowning into her eyes.
I love everything she says. She's amazing. I am at a loss for words. When she hugged me goodnight, I think she noticed tha tI didn't want to let go. *sigh* Actually, it's a good thing that I am leaving the country. I know that I have strong feelings for her and the distance will help me sort it out better.
I know that I have been speaking about finding the one and I don't want to jump into any hasty conclusions and say that she is. However, when I'm with her, I can't find anything that says she isn't. What's funny is how cool I am about everything. I'm not going gaga running around like a headless chicken. I am just myself when I'm with her. I don't have to put up any pretentions, she accepts me for me. That's difficult to find.
When I picked her up I asked where she wanted to go. She suggested Dennys of all places. I asked her why. She said it doesn't matter where we are because according to her she was in good company. When you're in good company, the place doesn't matter.
Wow. She's amazing. At least I can leave with a little taste of heaven because that's what being with her felt like. I could be sad that I'm leaving something so great behind, but instead I have something to look forward to upon returning.

Comments