Another person's girl


For a number of years now I have been writing entry after entry about love or lack there of. How its evasive, how its elusive, how it has been passing me by. Strangely enough, I recently met someone who ... well ... who has basically knocked me off my feet. I havent felt like this in a long long long time. I mean, when I meet someone I usuall find something I dont like about the individual. well, this one changed the rules of the game.

We hung out once and thats all it took. I was hooked. I was mesmerized. I was captivated. Whatever adjective you want to insert you can go right ahead.

Heres the catch, shes attached. Shes been with her boyfriend for years, I think its like 5. And here I am enthralled by a woman who is in a relationship. argh. ugh. damn.

Leave it to me to get hooked on someone who is already taken. There's an old saying that all is fair in love and war. But is it really?

Ok, so I really really really like this girl. does it mean that I should try and shatter the foundation of her and her guy? Should I try and break up the relationship because of my personal feelings?

People tell me that I should be true to myself and tell her about what is going on inside me. P think that I should just let it subside. im not the type of guy who goes for another mans woman, its not who I am. But do I risk letting her slip away because of my ethics?

Decisions, Decisions.

i dont know. funny, real funny. do things right or do the right things. a world of difference. I

Comments

Popular Posts