Please Don't Go ...





Please don't go,


I need you so much,


I need your sweet voice


and I yearn for your touch.



Please don't leave,


I just want you right here.


I need you to love me


and kiss off my tears.



Where are you going?


And what did I do?


Did I hurt you so much


that you wish we were through?



I'm genuinely sorry,


for breaking your heart.


I don't want you to go,


and I don't want to part.



I've never loved a soul,


the way I love you.


I just wish you were here,


I just wish that you knew.



I'll take all the blame,


for the things I did wrong.


We won't fall apart,


Our love is too strong.



So now do you trust me,


on the things I just said?


Lets start smiling again,


No more tears should be shed.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Every relationship have their own journey...have their own ways to make the life full of colors... so.. handle it wisely.. Best of luck Bit!

Popular Posts