What's my problem?

I have problem today, I am the type of person who truly believes things could always be worse, if you think you happy then you are happy, be thankful for what you have, it's not always about me.........on and on , I really try to follow the above and do so most of the time, but today...........I can't shake a sadness. I feel like hey man I deserve a break here soon...nothing is working out etc, when in reality things really aren't that bad, I'm just not real thrilled right now....so to improve my mindset I have decided to do some things
1.) Read and communicate on this site/ this always makes me in a better mood. Some people's journals/messages are priceless.
2.) Write a list of things that I find that makes my world better and/or that I really like (sorry if you don't like list) I really like and enjoy
a.) The tingly feeling I get when a woman (marsha) slides their hand inside you pants and first touches your thing!
b.) The first taste of a really cold beer when your hot and sweaty.
c.) the taste and smells of the food from your first cookout each spring.( this is always the best steak)
d.) The feeling of nostaglia I always get when I hear the lyrics from Bob Seager...."I was awoken by the sound of silence" (love this song....especially setting in a an old dive bar)
e.) The utter joy I get from just looking and watching my daughter
f.) The look on Marsha's face when I make her laugh at loud.
g.)The touch and sensation when your first enter a really wet woman.
H.)The combination of flavors taste of a really good mexican beer in an iced cold mug with salt and lime pulp.
I.) The joy of doing something nice for someone, even if they don't know that you did it.
J.) Just hearing the pure laughter of a child, especially if you made them laugh. I could on forever but I already am getting in a better mood.
Hopefully I will get some time and write my 3 some story and get some feed back. I have found some really erotic stuff in other's journals.....
hear it calling to you in the night
to fill your heart with pure delight
a sweet song of joy sent from above
let me take you in my arms tonight
hold you close and dance so slow
we move together in the candlelight
I whisper words of love to let you know
that you mean more than the world to me
This is what we've been waiting for
a time of healing love and joy so sweet
a place where we can be as complete
let me hold you into my arms tonight
press you close and dance so slow
we move together in the pale moonlight
I belong with you love I will never let you go
to fill your heart with pure delight
a sweet song of joy sent from above
let me take you in my arms tonight
hold you close and dance so slow
we move together in the candlelight
I whisper words of love to let you know
that you mean more than the world to me
This is what we've been waiting for
a time of healing love and joy so sweet
a place where we can be as complete
let me hold you into my arms tonight
press you close and dance so slow
we move together in the pale moonlight
I belong with you love I will never let you go

Comments