All this time ...
All this time ... I mean fer this last couple of months, I’m being questioned for what is it that I want. Then I said it’s not really what I want but really what I needed. And all that I ever need to be in my lonely life is you. Being too sensitive and emotional has driven me right into the whole of stupidity and sunk right through it. I don’t even know if I ever could get out from it. If only that I have you to help me ... but then I have lost your presence that makes me even more lost. The most thing that I fear to be ... losing something that is so precious to me, the thing that worth so much.
I’m not sure whether ... I have done enough to have you to be around. The unbearable tortured has again stab my vulnerable self. We were so happy together but when I thought everything is finally gone right, I have been thought that I’m wrong. The silence makes me sad and feels the pain and despair that I had pray so hard not to ever felt it again. It really does hurts so bad that in times I only can feel those tears appear again and again ... and I haven’t got the strength to stop them. Their appearance rather hurt me at the beginning and could kill me to the last of my sight and breath. I could do nothing about anything; to realize how true this was ... I am really doom.
What is love? How is to love? And so many of those question surrounding me everyday that I couldn’t think of anything else other this matter. Am I being too obsessed with this whole thing? Well, I don’t really care about it cause I just wanna try doing my best to make this work. For me, love is something that ... it’s so hard to explain. One should see to understand it. But then again it confuses me even more. It was supposed to be something wonderful, beautiful, and incredibly unexplainable. It was supposed to be something pure, soft, and unbelievably tender. Those tenderness that I felt really are pure and wonderful, what makes me wonder about it was it’s just so complex and full of temptation on being hurt.
I couldn’t understand it myself. All that I ever want is to gain a little happiness from the big part of other happiness in this whole world. But to ask fer a little seems to be so much that me feel like I’m not supposed to even think to have my own happiness. That really is hurting me. Being happy, was I don’t know. To be with the one that you love ... that you’ve been waiting fer your whole life, which the only one you’ll ever truly loved. After all that I’ve been facing before, I knew I earn that happiness ... but may be it’s just that I’m asking too much fer that happiness that I’ve wanted, I’ve needed. All this has made me think ... too much than I should. I wasn’t sure if this should ever be true, cause I admit that I couldn’t yet handle the truth.
Even just a simple conversation yet it meant so much to each one of us. Words that meant far beyond our own expectation, that we know it’s worth so much than just saying it.
I’m not sure whether ... I have done enough to have you to be around. The unbearable tortured has again stab my vulnerable self. We were so happy together but when I thought everything is finally gone right, I have been thought that I’m wrong. The silence makes me sad and feels the pain and despair that I had pray so hard not to ever felt it again. It really does hurts so bad that in times I only can feel those tears appear again and again ... and I haven’t got the strength to stop them. Their appearance rather hurt me at the beginning and could kill me to the last of my sight and breath. I could do nothing about anything; to realize how true this was ... I am really doom.
What is love? How is to love? And so many of those question surrounding me everyday that I couldn’t think of anything else other this matter. Am I being too obsessed with this whole thing? Well, I don’t really care about it cause I just wanna try doing my best to make this work. For me, love is something that ... it’s so hard to explain. One should see to understand it. But then again it confuses me even more. It was supposed to be something wonderful, beautiful, and incredibly unexplainable. It was supposed to be something pure, soft, and unbelievably tender. Those tenderness that I felt really are pure and wonderful, what makes me wonder about it was it’s just so complex and full of temptation on being hurt.
I couldn’t understand it myself. All that I ever want is to gain a little happiness from the big part of other happiness in this whole world. But to ask fer a little seems to be so much that me feel like I’m not supposed to even think to have my own happiness. That really is hurting me. Being happy, was I don’t know. To be with the one that you love ... that you’ve been waiting fer your whole life, which the only one you’ll ever truly loved. After all that I’ve been facing before, I knew I earn that happiness ... but may be it’s just that I’m asking too much fer that happiness that I’ve wanted, I’ve needed. All this has made me think ... too much than I should. I wasn’t sure if this should ever be true, cause I admit that I couldn’t yet handle the truth.
Even just a simple conversation yet it meant so much to each one of us. Words that meant far beyond our own expectation, that we know it’s worth so much than just saying it.
Come what may...
I’d still stand tough fer you
No matter if the faith has changed
Or the reality turn us down
Come what may...
I’ll still wait fer you
No matter if you’ll need a thousand years
Or may be you didn’t want to
Come what may...
I’m still going to hold on to you
To our faith and created destiny
As you know that I have believe in them fer you ... us
Come what may...
I’ve promise so much to you
I could at least hold on to it fer our sake
That I didn’t want you to be disappointed in me
Come whatever may today...
I only need to hold on to the faith I have in you
I wont have to doubt, questioned or blame anyone
The thing, bond that we created was worth so much
Even much more than we could imagined ...
And as fer that ... I will wait and love even more
So you would know that you’re the one ... I adore
I’d still stand tough fer you
No matter if the faith has changed
Or the reality turn us down
Come what may...
I’ll still wait fer you
No matter if you’ll need a thousand years
Or may be you didn’t want to
Come what may...
I’m still going to hold on to you
To our faith and created destiny
As you know that I have believe in them fer you ... us
Come what may...
I’ve promise so much to you
I could at least hold on to it fer our sake
That I didn’t want you to be disappointed in me
Come whatever may today...
I only need to hold on to the faith I have in you
I wont have to doubt, questioned or blame anyone
The thing, bond that we created was worth so much
Even much more than we could imagined ...
And as fer that ... I will wait and love even more
So you would know that you’re the one ... I adore
And as for the rest of you that would questioned what the hell that had happen in my life lately, please be aware that this could happen to anyone. It just only the matter of trusting people you couldn’t trust. You could experience the most painful betrayal in your life that you couldn’t even stand it. To love someone as much as I do loving this one most beautiful person had cost me much more pain than I could expected to be happening. May the happiness always ahead of me and the one I love.

Comments