However far away
Miles of distance and you're still here with me in all these little ways that I can't even begin to explain. You're in all the little random things that make me think of you. You're hidden in some one else's smile or hug. You're just around the corner of my mind, making me smile in that goofy way that everyone laughs about. I think about your voice, your eyes, the way you make me laugh and smile. I think about how you'll just reach out and touch me, or kiss me, or tell me that you love me and miss me, for no real reason, just because. So I'm waiting patiently until I can see you again, and the world can turn like it used to. I'm waiting until I can be and us again, and make all new memories of me and you. Just know that I miss you, and I'm thinking of you in everything that I do.

Comments