I am ...





I am the spirit that soars
I am the wind that flies through you.
I find myself breathing the fire of heaven
And becoming enfolded in it's glory.
I am ethereal and passionate,
I am baneful and peaceful.
I am nothing and everything,
But I am never the same.
I am shifting, but constant,
I am truth and I am lies.
I am death, and I am life itself
I come to tear the Veil.
I walk in the shadows,
Yet I love the glorious sun.
I am wandering yet I'm at home
I am nowhere, but I belong.
I am rootless, yet I am bound,
I am loving and yet I hate.
I am free, but I am chained.
I am willful, and held by Fate.
Always though I find a way
To pull myself through this.
I am always changing every day
I can live to fight this war.
I will run to save my soul.
I am only human, yet I am perfect.
My flaws will make me whole.
No door that was closed cannot be opened.

Comments

Popular Posts