I want to spend all my time with you
I didn't think I could miss some one so much. It just keeps getting worse and not better. It hurts so much I just wish I could rip my heart out of my chest, and leave it there with her, so that maybe I wouldn't feel this any more.
Maybe if I could do that, there wouldn't be this deep ache in my chest, this feeling like a part of me has been twisted up and then pulled tight on a string. I miss you so much that I think it might kill me. I hate waking up at night, hoping that you'll be there, that I'll be able to reach over and touch your face. I just miss holding you and being held by you, more than anything in the world. I miss so many things, but I miss how right I feel in your arms the most. I just want to be with you again, and I can't help how much I crave it.
I can't help how much I want to be with you, and how I sometimes wake up, looking for some one I know isn't going to be there. I don't know how many times I've come close to tears, just wanting you to be there. You're so amazing and beautiful to me. I hope you know how much you mean, how deep this goes, and how much I want to spend all my time with you.
Maybe if I could do that, there wouldn't be this deep ache in my chest, this feeling like a part of me has been twisted up and then pulled tight on a string. I miss you so much that I think it might kill me. I hate waking up at night, hoping that you'll be there, that I'll be able to reach over and touch your face. I just miss holding you and being held by you, more than anything in the world. I miss so many things, but I miss how right I feel in your arms the most. I just want to be with you again, and I can't help how much I crave it.
I can't help how much I want to be with you, and how I sometimes wake up, looking for some one I know isn't going to be there. I don't know how many times I've come close to tears, just wanting you to be there. You're so amazing and beautiful to me. I hope you know how much you mean, how deep this goes, and how much I want to spend all my time with you.

Comments