I've Said It All

There's nothing left to say... i've said everything I can right now, captured every moment as I have recalled it, and still I wish that I could find more words to create the picture of you that I see. I wish that I could find some way to make the world know how beautiful I think you are, how wonderful, eloquent and intriguing, and how loving and giving you are. I wish that I could find enough words to say all the things I've ever felt, but it never seems to say it. It never seems like its enough. It never seems like I've adequately painted a picture in the head of the people who read this. I feel like I always attempt, and yet miserably fail, to show you how much you mean to me. I feel like I fail constantly in doing the things that I want to do for you, but each time, you gather me up, and hold me, and seem to find something redeeming in me. I love this feeling of needing and being needed. I love the look in your eyes. I love your voice, I love your mouth, your words, your mind. I love to just sit and talk to you for hours. I love to lie in silence that is absolute, holy, and pure. I love to bask in your warmth, until I fear that I might die within it, until I fear that I might overstay the welcome that you've given me. I love to lie in your arms and feel protected and loved. I love to watch your face and trace the lines and planes of it. I love to smile with you, and listen to you joke around. I love it when you're silly, and when you're serious. I love you when you're sad and trying so hard not to show it for my sake, but I love it even more when you just let go and let me hold you. I love it when you laugh with me, or at me, or tickle me to make me smile. I love it that you worry about me, and wonder what I'm doing, and want to hear my voice. I love it that just listening to you, can make it all seem okay, even when I'm feeling so dark.

I just love you. But then again, I've said it before, and I've said it all before. I just wanted to say it again.

Comments

Popular Posts