Little did i know
Today I was supposed to go to the gym with a buddy of mine. We were all set to pump some iron when we found out that they were renovating the gym near his apartment. After realizing that we had nothing to do, he looked at me with his mischievous grin and asked me if we wanted to smoke out. I haven't touched weed in ages and was actually amused by the idea.
The thing about smoking out is that it comes with a lot of baggage. First you need a good stock of food. The munchies are a result of the activities. Also, you need something good to trip out on. You can't just sit around and sink into the couch, there should at least be a purpose to it all. So from getting into shape, we did something that would get us out of shape. How's that for a change?
When we started feeling the effects, we put on some Tears for Fears. Damn, those guys are one of the most underrated musicians. Their lyrics are pure poetry and their music is a style on its own.
We eventually got to talking about life and love and everything else philosophical. These are the types of conversations I salivate over, my friend calls it social masturbation. Just letting your mind go into any direction it pleases and having no one stop you is a thrilling experience.
What I love about this diary is how I can write down anything and not hesitate as to how it will be reacted upon. I do emphasize upon love because it's such a great topic of discussion. It can take you all over the place.
I've had a horrendous past. I'm in an unstable present. And the future is just all to far away. And this entry is not making a point. Oh well, I just wanted to share my day as opposed to reveling in my thoughts. Hope this was an enjoyable read


Comments