A hug could have felt so damn great.

I think I mentioned before that I am quite fond of this friend of mine. The problem with it is that she is currently involved in a relationship.

Well, the other day we hooked up and had coffee. I picked her up in school at around 3 pm. Funny, we met one day before Valentine's day. We ended up going to this place beside the ocean making for a spectacular view and we just talked. People don't seem to realize the value of smooth and continuous conversation but I do. It's rare to find someone who you can just sit down and talk to.

There were moments when we talked about serious matters and then we shifted the conversation to less important topics and then just went in any direction we felt like. What's nice about being able to talk is that I can just sit down and look at her. Damn she is just beautiful. Michaleangelo would be salivating should he have a model with her pulchritude. For a couple of hours I just stared into her eyes and absorbed every word she had to say. Suffice it to say, it was a great afternoon.

She did mention her boyfriend in passing. I didn't bring it up nor did I dwell on it. All I know is that they are getting more serious. Oh well, so long as she's happy.

I did feel a little guilty because obviouslly admire her. If she weren't involved I would definitely make a move. But she's attached, changing the entire picture. I don't want to read into things but I really feel that there is this huge spark going on between us. You can usually feel it when soneone looks at you in a different light.

Anyway, I dropped her home after all was done. She gave me a hug, damn, I neve knew a hug could have felt so damn great.

Comments

Popular Posts