Notification Of Your Impending Death



I feed off the passion of life
of love, lust, desire
the will to be great
to raise myself beyond the horizon
life is short
it can be cut of
in the blink of an eye
si I will live, truly live!

For I am one of the blessed
that can hear music at sunrise
smell love on the wind
see rainbow of color across a blank page
life is nothing but a miracle
a star that will forever shine
if you only have the strength
to grab life with both hands
and leap into the great unkown!




On this day, let this document serve as official notification of your impending death.

Contrary to popular belief, or any wishful thinking on your part, your time on Earth is not infinite. Your body is not immortal. You are dying. May it be known that you have been approaching your death from the moment you were born into this world. Your physical presence here will come to an end in a method and at a future time and place known only by Me. For reasons best undisclosed, I am not willing to make the details of your death part of your operating knowledge.

Be it known only that your life may be taken from you at any moment from this point forward. Try as you may to intellectually or emotionally avoid the inevitable, believe Me when I say it will indeed come. You cannot escape the reality of experiencing your last breath and the last beat of your heart. It has been said that "to be forewarned is to be forearmed."

Let Me add that to live life fully you must face and accept the inevitable: You are going to die. Believe Me when I say that I have given you this notification out of the incredible Love I have for you.

I now charge you to live your life with the knowledge I have just bestowed upon you. The quality of your remaining moments, be they few or many, depends upon your reaction to this notification. May you live in Faith, Hope, and Love.

I love you beyond your comprehension and look forward to your return Home.



Signed, I Am.



Bit

Comments

Popular Posts