Screw up
The old saying goes, when things can go wrong, they will go wrong. I met someone interesting and decided to ask her out. She says yes, gives me her phone number which I store in my cellular phone, and tells me to call her to finalize plans.
Tomorrow is out supposed encounter and I was to call her tonight. Here's what happened, I left the phone in my jacket. My sister borrowed my jacket without asking, phone included. She didn't arrive til late in the night meaning I was unable to call her.
It's too late to call at such an ungodly hour so I left a message on her pager. She hasn't responded. Ugh.
She probably thinks that I ditched her or something. Just my luck huh? I guess the best thing to do is wait for tomorrow to come and give her a call then. What I can't get over is the fact that I finally decide to go out and things screw up. I guess that some people are just a magnet for such incidents.
Tomorrow is out supposed encounter and I was to call her tonight. Here's what happened, I left the phone in my jacket. My sister borrowed my jacket without asking, phone included. She didn't arrive til late in the night meaning I was unable to call her.
It's too late to call at such an ungodly hour so I left a message on her pager. She hasn't responded. Ugh.
She probably thinks that I ditched her or something. Just my luck huh? I guess the best thing to do is wait for tomorrow to come and give her a call then. What I can't get over is the fact that I finally decide to go out and things screw up. I guess that some people are just a magnet for such incidents.

Comments