I want to write.....
..... but the words just aren't there right now. Sigh. I feel both wonderful and horrible at the same time. I just want to pound my head against the wall, because I have this tendency to forget that life is not always so wonderful as I'd like to think it is. I tend to forget that sometimes people love in vain, and more often than not we all get hurt very deeply.
I just know that... I wish everyone could feel what I feel in her arms. I wish that everyone could have the love that I have to give, or that I could just make it right for my friends. Sometimes it is hard to give the right advice, because... I'm not there to see things. Sigh.
I can still smell her in my jacket, in my hair, on my skin, and in my clothes. Her hands are so soft and warm, and if I close my eyes, I can imagine her holding me again. I can remember it as vividly as if she were here. Until I open them again, and the real world hits me like a lead weight. Sigh.
I guess I did have the words. They just don't feel right though.
I just know that... I wish everyone could feel what I feel in her arms. I wish that everyone could have the love that I have to give, or that I could just make it right for my friends. Sometimes it is hard to give the right advice, because... I'm not there to see things. Sigh.
I can still smell her in my jacket, in my hair, on my skin, and in my clothes. Her hands are so soft and warm, and if I close my eyes, I can imagine her holding me again. I can remember it as vividly as if she were here. Until I open them again, and the real world hits me like a lead weight. Sigh.
I guess I did have the words. They just don't feel right though.

Comments