Time is such a relative thing

Time is such a relative thing. Sometimes it seems to crawl by in an incredibly lethargic manner. Other times it seems to disappear through my fingers more quickly than water through a seive. It's insane. I'm insane. I need sleep. I need lots of sleep at this point. I think I'm losing it. Then again, I often think I'm losing, but for once I really think I may be right. I'm at this point where I just don't feel anything, and I'm afraid to feel anything because if I do, I might have a nervous break down. I've been smiling and happy and content all day, but that's not how I'm actually feeling. What I'm actually feeling is, i believe a high level of stress. I think I am just letting myself give in to it though. I'm not working as hard as I could to alleviate said stress, but then again, I look at life and I really don't see anything else I could do to keep my stress level down any more than it is. I'm just exhausted though. I don't know. I'll have to sit back and figure this out. I shouldn't be complaining about all of this, but... goodness. I just don't know how much longer I can do this non-stop.





Comments

Popular Posts