You feed this addiction
You see darling... you are beautiful. You have everything within you, and I'm addicted to your voice. I can't let go of the sound. I'm wrapped up inside your words, all the meanings, nuances, the phrases that slip between the cracks. You say what you mean and mean so much more and so much less.
You feed this addiction, give me the drug that I've been searching for the moment you enfold me in those arms. Give me one more kiss for the road, and hold me 'neath these stars again. Warm me just a while longer while we still have time together. I'm starved to know your face again, to remind myself of all the curves of your body with my lips and tongue and fingertips. Give in and give me something, honey, so that I can feed this addiction and give in to you.
You feed this addiction, give me the drug that I've been searching for the moment you enfold me in those arms. Give me one more kiss for the road, and hold me 'neath these stars again. Warm me just a while longer while we still have time together. I'm starved to know your face again, to remind myself of all the curves of your body with my lips and tongue and fingertips. Give in and give me something, honey, so that I can feed this addiction and give in to you.

Comments
do u have danielle blog add? http://virginhoney.blogspot.com/
like u said, dany really can write witty, crazy and harmony stories...just love her crazy idea...now i have two blogs to read through everyday....hahahaha
the truth is bit, reading ur blog really widen my vocab...and a way for me to practice my english...to drink water while diving (sambil selam minum air)hahahaha...or in english it should be to kill 2 birds with one stone, right?