Thank You
Thank God I got out.
Thank God I finally came to my senses and left.
I can't believe the changes. I am dumbstruck.
And angry.
Continue to underestimate me, please, because that works to my advantage.
She offered advice today, which I think I will pursue.
(You won't know what hit you.)
The more dangerous you get, the better you build me.
Though, I must confess... you do frighten me. I can't believe you're not frightened yourself. Still blinded, I suppose.
All in due time, but I promise I won't lose.
Thank God I finally came to my senses and left.
I can't believe the changes. I am dumbstruck.
And angry.
Continue to underestimate me, please, because that works to my advantage.
She offered advice today, which I think I will pursue.
(You won't know what hit you.)
The more dangerous you get, the better you build me.
Though, I must confess... you do frighten me. I can't believe you're not frightened yourself. Still blinded, I suppose.
All in due time, but I promise I won't lose.

Comments