There Are Reasons

i tried to plant myself
as others have done
i tried to water the seeds
i'd sown, but drought overtook
uprooted, and again...
when i looked around
i found my traces gone
nothing to show...
it was then that i realized
this is not my place
this is no fertile ground for me,
merely a step along my path
as others have done
i tried to water the seeds
i'd sown, but drought overtook
uprooted, and again...
when i looked around
i found my traces gone
nothing to show...
it was then that i realized
this is not my place
this is no fertile ground for me,
merely a step along my path
There are reasons, three, for the time. For the place. I believe, I know them. But now that I know, the time is past. The matter now is figuring how to get past the time. I'll wait. I'll wait, because I trust it will come in its own time. Patience, I learn.

Comments