Back in the game




~Long and weary, my road has been~



Yet in the tide of darkness that had swept over me, threatening to consume me; here I stand. Life has gotten better each day as old problems are settled, yet as happens in all life new one's are born. However, due to the fact that I am now in control, their annoyance is easily dealt with.

However, not all things can be set aside so hastily. Matters of the heart tend to overwhelm me quite easily. Especially when those matters tend to deal with the opposite sex. Sometimes I wonder if it’s even worth it. Truly, can such a person be worth anything, regardless of how beautiful they are. The feeling of greatness one feels when around them.

I try not to think too much however, it all leads to a downward spiral. Like an endless game that can not be won.

So, here I stand again, bills currently being paid, rent working out. A roommate on the verge of feeling my boot in his ass. Out the door, my misery finally averted.

Now the only thing that remains in my way is to clean this bloody place. Also, to plan a dinner with a blue haired girl for whom is my drug.

Comments

Popular Posts