Blessed be my friends
I went to sleep, hoping that the morning would not come,
Closed my eyes amidst the morning sun.
I lay awake inside my mind,
seeing things as if for the first time.
Love and passion were here in my midst,
I was born of god's greatest gifts.
A hero to the fallen and mighty,
I stood upon mountains proclaiming highly.
No force of man a bane to my soul,
I was alive; never cold.
Again morning comes to wake my head,
Good God I sigh; im still not dead.
So, Im sure what's on everyone's mind by said poem up above is that Im a depressive recluse with a dark tendancy towards self destruction. Not really, I just feel as if I have nothing to offer, and find that life's cold hard touch has driven me to the brink of insanity.
I wanted to write something for the people in my life. A thank you for standing by my side and not turning away from me. Long have I stood here in the deepest of shadows, long have I been deemed depressive. Many have turned weary of my constant pain, so in thus turn and walk away.
I have lost friends, I have lost loves. I wish I could give to them, and to those I care for what they wish I would be. To walk around in my life beaming of joy, knowing contentment. I am afraid that if that day is a possibility it's distance is measure in lifetimes.
I have had so much support and help throughout the years, a large thank you that cannot be said in words would go to my parents. Yes, even my sister as we have never seen eye to eye. I can not give, all that I have taken freely. I hope in one day I can repay tenfold every peice of kindness you have shown.
To the friends who remain in other places far from here. Your in my heart, my dreams. Know that regardless of the miles and oceans that may block us, you are in my thoughts. I cant see past any day without knowing you were out there, offering your strength, words, and shoulder to when I needed it the most.
To those here.
You are without a doubt, god's greatest gift's. Through all that life has dealt, you walk beside me even when I am crawling. Without you, I doubt there would be light left enough in my heart or mind to save me. When all else fails, I know that you will be there when needed. The Winters find themselves warm in your steps.
To Pron ^^
I was fortunate enough to meet you. I wish I could apologize for being so intense. For my desire to know you on a personal level, and burn you with my passion, I cannot ask for forgiveness. I should learn my own capacity, and learn to control it. I want to thank you most of all. Your genuine sensetivity and caring is of a great comfort. It amazes me that anyone can be as accepting and loving. My darkness weighs heavily on me, and the thought that I may lose that because of who I am is unnerving. Never change who you are, for it is perfection as it stands now. Always smile, for there is no other thing more beautiful.
So to these, my friends, my heart's strength. I raise my glass in toast this night, and drink in the love, honor, and memory of you all. Shall we never be parted, save for fate. May your days grow in happiness and joy, knowing no border between love and contentment. May the sun shine down upon you in it's grace and warmth. Knowing that you have impacted a life.
I wanted to write something for the people in my life. A thank you for standing by my side and not turning away from me. Long have I stood here in the deepest of shadows, long have I been deemed depressive. Many have turned weary of my constant pain, so in thus turn and walk away.
I have lost friends, I have lost loves. I wish I could give to them, and to those I care for what they wish I would be. To walk around in my life beaming of joy, knowing contentment. I am afraid that if that day is a possibility it's distance is measure in lifetimes.
I have had so much support and help throughout the years, a large thank you that cannot be said in words would go to my parents. Yes, even my sister as we have never seen eye to eye. I can not give, all that I have taken freely. I hope in one day I can repay tenfold every peice of kindness you have shown.
To the friends who remain in other places far from here. Your in my heart, my dreams. Know that regardless of the miles and oceans that may block us, you are in my thoughts. I cant see past any day without knowing you were out there, offering your strength, words, and shoulder to when I needed it the most.
To those here.
You are without a doubt, god's greatest gift's. Through all that life has dealt, you walk beside me even when I am crawling. Without you, I doubt there would be light left enough in my heart or mind to save me. When all else fails, I know that you will be there when needed. The Winters find themselves warm in your steps.
To Pron ^^
I was fortunate enough to meet you. I wish I could apologize for being so intense. For my desire to know you on a personal level, and burn you with my passion, I cannot ask for forgiveness. I should learn my own capacity, and learn to control it. I want to thank you most of all. Your genuine sensetivity and caring is of a great comfort. It amazes me that anyone can be as accepting and loving. My darkness weighs heavily on me, and the thought that I may lose that because of who I am is unnerving. Never change who you are, for it is perfection as it stands now. Always smile, for there is no other thing more beautiful.
So to these, my friends, my heart's strength. I raise my glass in toast this night, and drink in the love, honor, and memory of you all. Shall we never be parted, save for fate. May your days grow in happiness and joy, knowing no border between love and contentment. May the sun shine down upon you in it's grace and warmth. Knowing that you have impacted a life.

Comments