Coming Apart at the Seams


I can't sleep for this restlessness in my head, in my body. I can't find the dark peace of that void, where I can lose myself for a while. All I know right now is this deep craving for your warmth, your arms, your kisses. All I can think of is the relief that it would bring, to rise and fall together. All I can find is this need to be crushed by you, to be swept up in something, to forget for a while the rest of the world, and to let the rest of humanity burn its private hell in which we have no part. I feel as though my body is slowly tearing itself apart, as if my mind and heart and soul will not rest until I have devoured every inch of you one more time. In this moment, I find that I am desperate for you.

Comments

Popular Posts