I want to be your moonlit night



In this happy little haze, the world is spinning by, almost out of control. Yet, each and every moment seems to be an instant that I wish would never end. I can hardly breathe when you're so close, invading each and every crevice even as I yield the field oh so willingly to you. I can feel my fingers tremble just that little bit when I can feel your skin beneath them.

It breaks my heart each day, slowly kills me inside as I wait for the next time I'll see you smile. The next time I'll hear your voice. The next time I'll feel you warm and firm beside me. You have no idea how much you soothe me, put my body, my mind, my soul at ease.

The world is spinning madly, and all I can think is that I'm moving beyond. Not wholly. Part of me can't move away, part of me is completely here and wishing it was up in the clouds its other half. Even though I'm drowning and suffocating, I'm breaking free, rending reality to be what I want it to.

I want to stop time so that we can hide in a little tear in space, hide away from the world, and take the rest of eternity to fully discover and uncover each other. I want to peel away each layer of your soul until everything is laid bared before me. I want to draw you out into moonlight, because the sun would be too harsh, would be too much to force onto anyone. I want to be your moonlit night, be the soft romantic breeze the lulls you to sleep.

Comments

Popular Posts