Life happens



~Im tired of living in the dark, can anyone see me down here~



Another weekend coming up, a restless week of work under my belt. Now that I've been moved to another route *Im a courier* things have gotten, hectic.I had originally started an incredibly easy route, learned it for one week and had it cinched. Guess probably because of all my previous courier experience. They were so pleased, they moved me into the business part of Airborne. The real big clients; lawyers, doctors, judges.

The freight I move isn't really that bad, unfortunately the bad part is I get 30 pickups scattered around the area that have to be picked up within an hour. Suffice to say my stress levels are peaked, and I have blown a gasket in my mind. With all my previous problems that still linger, it's been incredibly difficult to unwind.

I can feel the walls that I had stacked up on my depression beginning to break down, the flood and chaos waiting to just hit me like a freight train. I hold on though, it's all I can do, keep my mind focused on the work ahead and do the best I can. I figure I'll probably go insane here soon enough, but what the hell; people are all a little crazy.

I had plans this week, but due to problems unforeseen wont be able to do much of anything. I guess I should get started on this horrible apartment. Clean it up and hope beyond god that my roommate dosent trash it again. I swear to all the depths of hell if it doesn't last a week, Im going to decapitate him and spend the rest of my life in prison.

Other than that, Im working on the small problems, then moving on to the bigger one's. Rather lonesome and solitude seems to creep up on me when I least want it to, but there's a phrase that comes to mind I've been learning to appreciate lately.

Life happens.

Comments

Popular Posts