Little Things
It's all the little things you do that mean so much to me. It's those little things you do that I'm going to miss the most when I'm away. It's so strange for me, but I like it that you call every night that I don't get to see you, and sometimes even on nights that I do. I like it that you ask me if I'm okay, and I even like it when you make me late and pout at me when I say I have to leave. I like how tightly you hold me, and I even like it when you tickle me mercilessly, no matter how much I may complain.
Tomorrow will be our last day together like this. A last chance to just sit together, and curl up together and just be. Then, summer will come to its close. So long sweet summer, I've given it so much and it has simply moved on like it always does. The traitorous wretch. There is one thing that will remain of summer though, and that is us. We are still here, you and I, and things could not be more wonderful between us if I had dreamed it.
Tomorrow will be our last day together like this. A last chance to just sit together, and curl up together and just be. Then, summer will come to its close. So long sweet summer, I've given it so much and it has simply moved on like it always does. The traitorous wretch. There is one thing that will remain of summer though, and that is us. We are still here, you and I, and things could not be more wonderful between us if I had dreamed it.


Comments