Where Are You?
Just before the setting of sun, I spot a figure slowly walking along the tip of waves, something hanging from her hands. I join her, removing my sandals and walking along the beach, the warm water massaging our feet. I gaze at you, shining in the sun with your long, yet thin dress swaying slightly in the wind as your white blouse shines. As our sandals dangle from our outer hands the inner ones somehow automatically join, interlocking each knuckle. We gaze out at the glowing sun as it lights a distant land. We see the sun, in a semi-circle, with radiating shades of yellow and orange, until we see the oncoming blackness surrounding the moon. Still walking at a comfortable pace, we admire the soft sand that moulds to the shape of our feet and the surprising warmth of the water as it slowly reaches our feet after every wave crashes.
Eventually, we reach our special tent, alone from all else, however, with a very strange bottom. Disregarding this, I open the door and hold it aside as you climb in. You sit on the outer blanket as I enter. Exhausted from the day's activities, you lean back and sigh. Sounds pause for moment until I offer to make your dream wonderfully. Without any question, you follow my instructions by first removing your blouse and skirt. Naked, you turn, face down onto the soft blanket, warmed by the sea heat still present.
Lying beautifully, I ask you to put your head on the pillow, keeping your arms above your shoulders, keep your eyes closed, and ask you to tell me what I draw on your back. My warm hands, press firmly against the top of your back as they slowly rub downwards to the bottom of your legs. Soothed, I begin to draw...a large, round circle with lines emanating from it. With a short pause you answer, "The sun." "Very good," I respond, again, rubbing you down to your ankles to 'erase' the drawing. I then draw a large box, with a triangle attached to the top, slowly working on your entire back. A few squares are drawn inside this. Thinking you answer "Hmm, a house." "Correct," I say, erasing the image slowly, covering every muscle. I then draw another circle, with six things sticking out of it and many small squares in the circle. Unable to answer I give you a hint that it is an animal with its own house." A turtle" you say eagerly, keeping your eyes shut and not moving an inch, savoring the last touch of my hands on your back. "Right again," I reply.
Next, I draw a very complex image of two natural bodies, one standing and one that you can't make the position out. I tell you not to concentrate to hard otherwise you will lose the image. I then reinforce the lines on the second person and you notice that its arms are reaching to the first. "Good. But can you guess who?" Searching your mind, you say nothing sensing every touch I made on your back. I then continue, "It's me saying 'I do'." With no response, I see you drifting into your own world and take my index fingers just under your shoulders and rub slowly down your sides, adding my second fingers at your ribs, and the other two at the end. This gives you a slight tickling sensation, which causes a slight chill, but remembering my instructions, you did not move an inch. Then, suddenly, you find yourself asleep...
The Next Morning
The next morning you awaken, but something is moving...floating. Alert, you open the door and gaze out. Almost immediately, you spot a shark circling nearby, but for some reason you are not alarmed. It has a black tip on the end of its exposed fin and you can sense that it only means to protect and guide you. Chilly from the outside air, you close the door and turn around. On your side you see nothing except for an empty pillow with a small heart shaped chocolate on it....
As you hold the chocolate to your chest, it suddenly begins to glow. Afraid it might melt, you slowly slip it between your sensuous lips and into your mouth, savoring every sensation. As your mouth dissolves the chocolate, you notice it is sweeter than any chocolate you have ever tasted, as it soothes your taste buds, eyes closed....
You awaken shortly afterward, finding yourself lying on the beach, near the resort. You sit up on the long chair, wondering if it had been a dream. Suddenly you see something black floating away in the distance and disappear. When your other senses return, you can still feel the chocolate on your tongue. You slowly walk back to our room, wondering...where I have gone....


Comments