The Chaotic Rambling

If there were but a point in this life that I could understand, I wouldnt have a problem with the idealogy's and politics of it all. Yet I cant seem to place the understanding of people.

I pretty much think God screwed up by giving us free will, and a mind, because these days it seems to me that many people's brains are disfunctional and slowly spiraling back to the days of the one number I.Q.

I know there are a handful that are actually worth talking to, but it feels that the shallow ones are always more of. I cant hold a conversation because one's racist, or one's shallow, one's close-minded, so on and so forth, it's irritated and frustrating, to see that so much hate can exist in a single mind.

What could have brought upon that one soul, the chaotic rambling of personalizing a one single view of a point, that the person commited, or so forth commited against their mother, or father, cousin, great grandmother.

People need to learn how to forgive, and to live on with their lives, forget about what happened to the past, unless they invented a damned time machine and can go back and change it, rather than do whine about it, get a clue and live today.

Ok, now that's over, another point if the close-minded association. Dont dog it until you try it is my motto, but of course people have a problem with that as well.

It seems to me, im going to retire by the age of 35 and become a hermit, just because the fact I cant handle social inclinations anymore.

Go out and do something, hell no; stay in and get drunk you'll get better conversation out of your dog than with a person these days.

Comments

Popular Posts