Was it you?
I was buying a cup of tea in one of the coffee shops along the street. I see you sitting alone, accompanied only by the book you're reading. I notice that it's written by Shakespeare, not a common sight. Your eyes intense, devouring what seemed to be every word. The after a while, a semblance of a smile would break across your face. I wanted to tell you that I loved Shakespeare too. I wanted the chance to start a conversation. However, I couldn't find my voice and instead walked away silently.
I saw you in the museum, looking over the works of art. You showed so much passion as you fluttered from painting to painting. I failed to see the Picassos and Van Goghs because I knew that no work of art would compare to you. I wanted to tell you that you were a masterpiece and that you were better than anything to be found here. Instead I admired you from a distance and left with a discovery of true art.
I walked into a store where you worked. You manned the counter alone for it was a slow day. Our eyes met and you approached me offering assistance. Instead of buying anything in the shop, I wanted to buy you dinner so that I could get to know you more. I wanted to buy the gaze from your eyes so that I could get mesmerized anytime I wanted to. Instead, I left without anything but the memory of your glance.
Could any of you have been the one? I guess I will never know.

Comments
I love this sentence...u could melt the Antartic iceberg with this line, have u try it out to a girl?