So I thought I'd just write a poem

I was trying to think of some spectacular way in which I could make this entry, so it would be as awsome as the previous. Unfortunatly Im so wasted by a writers block I doubt that it will happen. So I thought I'd just write a poem, since I've noticed I had not done one for a while.


Whispering in the still twilight,
Thoughts of you composed.
Swirling winds give me flight,
on the eve of your memory.
How my hands shake,
this cold feeling deep inside.
Remembering how I walked away,
turned my back to the knife.
Plunged deep in my heart,
still I stayed by your side.


Nothing overly depressing at least, betrayal seems to be something I've learned first hand. A continuance as the hourglass of life slowly drains down. Then again, experience is the better part of learning, how come we still put ourselves in the same situations?
Hope.

That word needs to be erased from the dictionary. It's an illusion and false glory dictating the betterment of situation. Or rather, humanity.

Comments

Popular Posts