What is really the meaning of love?
To be as one...
To understand both side of you
The hard and soft one
Just to reminisce that I adore you
To be as one...
To be next to you
Thru hard times and so
Just to make sure you're still here
To be as one...
But as time pass us by ... as apart
I'm one on my own
Seeing all my dreams flown away
To somewhere I can't even tell
Still apart on times like this
I'm just one to cry
Seeing those tears frozen as my cold heart
To be whatever I can't even figure it out
To be as one...
To understand both side of you
The hard and soft one
Just to reminisce that I adore you
To be as one...
To be next to you
Thru hard times and so
Just to make sure you're still here
To be as one...
But as time pass us by ... as apart
I'm one on my own
Seeing all my dreams flown away
To somewhere I can't even tell
Still apart on times like this
I'm just one to cry
Seeing those tears frozen as my cold heart
To be whatever I can't even figure it out
To be as one...
What is really the meaning of love? To feel the pain to love? To feel the torture and cry alone? To dream at night and woke up alone again and again? I can't really understand just what the point to love when all that I feel right until now is pain and hurt deep inside my heart. I just wish that I could taste the sweetest, just to feel love; I wish that I could touch the simplicity, just to know I'm loved. But that's just too much to ask. Nothing that I ever wish for is just enough ... everything is just seemed to be too much. Sometimes I feel like I should never wish for anything, anymore. I don't dare to wish if that would only bring me down; and this downess seems to be so genuine.
I love you ... is one word of forever. For me, once that I say I love you to someone (which I can remember say it formally to this one person) I'm not just to say it. I mean it, and that quiet moment I also handed 'you' my precious heart to be together with 'yours'. It's just at only the matter of time, coz I understand that time do change people; and after that I understand that it's just at only the matter of ones heart; whether still to keep or else. I couldn't imagine myself at this point to be alone anymore after I've felt the love that you have for me. I couldn't just ignore things like I wanted to so I feel things would be easier to take care of. But unfortunately that's not really me.
After all this time that I feel to be on a trial to calculate how much I love you, I realize something that I never would have known. Whenever you feel hurt, I feel the pain; whenever you're happy, I'll cherish every part of it even from far away. I never would have known that I could love as much as this. You make me realized things that I never know; so much as what I've made you realized things too. We're almost as the same right from the beginning, it's just may be I'm too arrogant to say it to you. We're both on the other hand was different. And you know what is it that I'm talking about. You will always know how I feel towards you, forever; but you also wanted to hear that as often as you could, even in the middle of the night.
"Please don t leave me" I will beg again when we met, soon enough and as always since the first time we met. I said those words everytime I'm with you and everytime I'm alone. Every now and then that I could remember, you are all that I could think about. You, your face, your smile, your eyes, the every part of being you. To watch and understand wasn't really hard if you wanted to; it's just only that matter of time. You would sms in the middle of the night just want to let me know that you love me and that very moment I also know that you're just thinking about me. I was so happy when you're around to love me, and now that we're apart I couldn't even see a single light. Some people would say 'I want to feel the way you feel right now... ', but they didn't know about the pain that hide beyond that tenderness that I've told.
It's was at some point you'd rather just ignore things but in the end you'd regret that you haven't did anything so it can happen the way you wanted it to be. I've regret things sometimes that I can remember, but then sometimes I regret that I've regretted it. Confusing? Well that's just me really.

Comments