Miss You Again and Again
Her smile was the light of the moon itself,
her laugh the shade of perfect melody.
She walked upon the door to my life,
and beckoned me from outside.
She played the strings of my heart,
tempted me with her smile and soul.
She brought me from the darkness,
and gave my soul the light.
Yet in all this joy, I still felt sorrow,
she knew not how my heart sang to her.
She was blinded by her own perfections.
Only now did I know my folly.
The person whom I had wanted,
was broken inside and could not be fixed.
Her new form, was a temptation to have.
A smile to corrupt me,
Her laugh to ensnare me.
The bait she laid before me, was of herself.
I knew the poison she held, I tasted of it.
Only now it was too late.
I couldnt help myself, each night I dreamed.
Those dreams sang of her, of us together,
Now she slowly takes a bite of my heart,
but who am I to stop, the one I cant deny
She walked upon the door to my life,
and beckoned me from outside.
She played the strings of my heart,
tempted me with her smile and soul.
She brought me from the darkness,
and gave my soul the light.
Yet in all this joy, I still felt sorrow,
she knew not how my heart sang to her.
She was blinded by her own perfections.
Only now did I know my folly.
The person whom I had wanted,
was broken inside and could not be fixed.
Her new form, was a temptation to have.
A smile to corrupt me,
Her laugh to ensnare me.
The bait she laid before me, was of herself.
I knew the poison she held, I tasted of it.
Only now it was too late.
I couldnt help myself, each night I dreamed.
Those dreams sang of her, of us together,
Now she slowly takes a bite of my heart,
but who am I to stop, the one I cant deny

Comments