Of all sinners and saints

For anyone that ever asked the question of morality and society, I have but a question that goes deeper to make us more than who we are. God. The topic of a mass discussion among all people living, and dying. Of all sinners and saints, women and men. To close your eyes and have faith that tomorrow you will wake up whole and without pain. We take the same thread as we extend our faith to something we cannot see, nor hear, nor touch.
We decline our everyday actions on wether or not we have a moral standing with religion. We take this sacred oath to all that hear, and blindly step forth into whatever binding light that constitutes our creation. What possesses the human mind to blindly accept these things? How can you decide to implore the questions without answer, but only facets of opinion. A crystal shard, of immunerable sides, with all sides vying for being the one and only, the true path, or the truth of their own justice.
Does God watch over us all, sheep upon a parched land of burning tension between people who no longer care or believe? I for one believe in God, in my own way. Rather than be tied between a convent, or the pride of a mortal man who chooses his own sanction of sin. Does forgiveness go to roots of problems, or is there something greater than that? I have seen many beautiful things in my life, I have cherished them as well, then upon this hand I lay it falls apart, crumbled between cracks, hollow inside.
It's taken away, burned from memory, and yet I still believe, for what hurts in a belief when there's nothing more to hold onto? Maybe all this is in my mind, an excuse to leave the true world behind, and hide behind a shield of lies. Or perhaps, we never will know, through our own illusion of mind, we ourselves created it to escape the impossibility of death. Of a wasted life, gone forever, the true ending to all great things.
We decline our everyday actions on wether or not we have a moral standing with religion. We take this sacred oath to all that hear, and blindly step forth into whatever binding light that constitutes our creation. What possesses the human mind to blindly accept these things? How can you decide to implore the questions without answer, but only facets of opinion. A crystal shard, of immunerable sides, with all sides vying for being the one and only, the true path, or the truth of their own justice.
Does God watch over us all, sheep upon a parched land of burning tension between people who no longer care or believe? I for one believe in God, in my own way. Rather than be tied between a convent, or the pride of a mortal man who chooses his own sanction of sin. Does forgiveness go to roots of problems, or is there something greater than that? I have seen many beautiful things in my life, I have cherished them as well, then upon this hand I lay it falls apart, crumbled between cracks, hollow inside.
It's taken away, burned from memory, and yet I still believe, for what hurts in a belief when there's nothing more to hold onto? Maybe all this is in my mind, an excuse to leave the true world behind, and hide behind a shield of lies. Or perhaps, we never will know, through our own illusion of mind, we ourselves created it to escape the impossibility of death. Of a wasted life, gone forever, the true ending to all great things.

Comments