Wanderings
Looking back I realize something. I have run out of words to say. What I had wanted this journal to become it's lost. I guess you could say it's lost it's soul, as I have lost my inspiration. I've grown numb to the reality of it. For the most part, the last couple of entries are skating over the same feelings.
It's the same old song and dance, the same old song playing.
So, until I can find some way to express things differently, or speak of things new and fresh. Im going on haitus. Until I get inspiration it seems like a lost cause to continue in the way things are. Hell, maybe I might even just delete and write my own journal. Then again, I realize I did that once.
The last entry was 3 years ago.
It's all grown stagnant and repetetive.
Only God will know on when that soul will come back.

Comments