Winds of the tempest; Love.



The words stale in my mouth, a bitter taste that lacks meaning and luster. I've given freely over the matter, my thoughts a ever present form of Dissidence. I cannot hold onto the feeling that perhaps what I wish to understand in it's severity; is unwilling to acknowledge me with her emotional temperament.

The same dance that's learned different moves. The rhythm seems to cloister through my veins, pushing me forth into a spiral that consumes. There is no stop to the purge, only the feeling of moving forward, never ending. I try to reconnect with myself, understand the small complexity's that make up the moral fabric of my soul.

Little holes of starlight, plucked out of the universe. Swallowed deeply into my soul with it's tarnished light that does nothing to warm me at night. I am torn apart at the seams, ripped by shreds of mortal feelings and flaws. Helpless to a loneliness that's etched it's way onto my very bones.

A song that echo's over the threshold of eternity, it whispers gently upon the ears of the deaf and ignorant. How far I've fallen upon this pedestal of being one so proud. A rock of strength worn away it's outer shell upon the beating winds of the tempest; Love.

Regardless of the circumstance my plight is but a helpless whirlpool that slowly drowns me. Forever would never fit in long enough for the touch I wish to send. The quiet moment where my arms are wrapped about something that protects me in sleep. Softly gliding dreamless into a perfect universe of prolonged peace.

A bubble slowly rising upon the surface of a lake. Breaking apart and colliding with fate.
Freedom from the shackle of the mind, the hurt of past things done.

Comments

Popular Posts