Can I join you? - Marsha

We had both started university as two twenty year olds, complete strangers and worlds apart. Lauren was from America, a tall blonde with looks to rival a goddess. She had the softest, skin, like velvet to the touch, with curves in all the right places a narrow waist neat rounded hips and pert breasts. I bye the way am Rose-Anne, tall slender, with a slightly boyish figure, narrow hips long slender legs small breasts and what I feel is my best feature a flat stomach. I have auburn hair that reaches the top of my bottom.

It all started a year and a half ago, I was feeling lonely being the only one in residence but then after a week I met her, this stunning beautiful girl. I was in awe of her perfect looks. In a New York accent she whispered to me her name, so taken back by her looks I couldn’t even get out a simple "hello"; all of a sudden I was getting wet. I needed to get away. 
Trying to avoid her I headed straight towards my room, but she still occupied my thoughts when I was alone. my 'rabbit' was starting to look really inviting right now. I couldn’t believe what was happening, I had a boyfriend yet I continued to fantasized her. Why was I getting turned on by this woman? I had to stop thinking this. I managed to concentrate on the TV, but when she walked in wearing a see through bra and silk thong, I just stared she was beautiful. 

"My eyes are on my head, not in my underwear," she said laughing. 

"Sorry" I replied, clearing my throat, "I'm Rose-Anne what can I help you with?"
 
She looked at me for a while I was being mentally undressed, or wash it just wishful thinking . Not that she had much undressing to do; I had slipped off my already wet underwear and laid them on the floor where she stood. That was before she had come in, obviously.

"Can I borrow some batteries?" she asked with a cheek grin. 

I wondered what for, but then I just put it out of my mind. If she wanted me to know, she would have just told me. I looked around in my bag for my alarm clock, found it, and took out the batteries. After about six years of getting up at the same time, I figured I didn’t need it. , "Here you go," I said, handing her the batteries. 

"Thanks Hun." She then walked giggling to her room and closed the door. I noticed the underwear I was wearing had gone missing. 

Somewhat confused about all that was happening, I questioned why she took my underwear and wanted batteries. I didn’t have to wait long for the answer; I heard the distinct sound of a vibrator, along with a few moans and groans coming from behind her door. 

Nearly an hour later the moaning stopped, finally! I was in agony listening to her and trying not to do anything about it. I again turned my gaze towards that, now very friendly rabbit, but then resisting my urges, I walked into the living room to read a book for class. 

The vibrating started again. I tried to keep my mind on my book, not a chance my thoughts wandered. I couldn’t stop thinking about what she was doing. After quite a long time though, I finally managed to drown out the unrelenting moans and concentrate on my book. It was nearly midnight. 

When the noises eventually did subside, Lauren coolly walked out and asked, "Want to join me?" Her body hidden behind the slightly ajar door, I politely declined and turned back to the book. She was disappointed. "Not even for this?" she opened the door to show off the full majesty of her body. My eyes were glued to her body, trying to absorb the wholeness of her. That image would forever be burned in my memory. I was in complete shock; I didn’t know what to say.

"I take it you haven’t waxed in a while?" I said jokingly, hiding my lust for her.

"What?" Confused, she felt her legs, "No they’re fine."

I decided to play along, "I meant your pussy, and I’ve seen better stubble on a mouse!"
"Oh you mean.. this?" she said, pointing to her glistening pussy. "Tell you what, I’ll shave if you come and play," she bargained.


"Hmm, come here" I asked confidently. She waltzed over to me. I couldn’t believe what I was about to do. I outstretched my hand and stroked her pussy, searching for her clit. I had been fantasizing about this moment for most of the day. I trickled my fingers over her haven, and she slightly moaned with pleasure. I then withdrew my finger and licked off the fine liquid. I enjoyed the taste of her juices, but nevertheless I slowly moved my head to her lower lips and whispered, "Maybe later."

"Oh well, I guess I’ll just have to find some lonely girl in some lonesome club and fuck her brains out!" she exclaimed

"Don’t forget to shave," I replied.

Later she returned in a miniskirt, and my mouth just dropped to the floor. I had a change of heart about going out.

I was quite shy when we arrived at the club, but that all changed after I’d had a few vodka shots. I was dancing raunchily alongside her. She teased me and took off her top, she didn‘t put on a bra, I started fondling her naturally firm breasts in front of dozens of leering men. I think it was the fact that I was doing this in front of a crowd that was turning me on so much.

She thrust herself at me, pushing her tongue into my mouth and caressing mine with hers. I was so shocked by it that I fell back, still holding onto her and still passionately kissing her. The reality came back though, and my heart pound out of my chest. I pushed her away and walked home.

Later, I awoke to Lauren busting open the door. The moans and gasps I heard coming from her room made my hands develop a mind of their own, and I gently began rubbing against my wet pussy, dreaming of Lauren’s naked body. I looked over to my bedside cabinet and saw that rabbit. The thought entered my mind, what if?

I quietly crept over to Lauren’s bedroom, still naked, with the rabbit in my hand. The door was wide open. I was amazed to see a naked girllicking and sucking Lauren’s firm tits and fingering her wildly. I saw Lauren stretching for a huge red dildo, and when she reached it, she stuck it up the girls pussy.

I was dripping wet and just couldn't stop slipping my rabbit in and out in swift moves. I was so turned on by the sight of them sucking and licking that it didn’t take me long to cum. I felt something intense build up inside of me, and my legs were starting to give way. I tried to keep my eyes fixated on Lauren, imagining that I was there with them, with her. I couldn’t take it anymore and gave in. My pussy relaxed as my love juices ran down my legs.

Lauren and Lucy stopped and looked at the door; I rushed back to my room with the rabbit still in me. I hid under the bed covers waiting, but nothing happened.

Soon it was morning, and I peeked out of my room to see if anyone was around. It was safe to have some cereal. I walked over to the dining room table, sat down, and then saw someone coming out of the bathroom. It was the stranger. I felt my heart sink, but all she did was smile and say hello, apparently not knowing whom I was or what had happened the night before. I was off the hook. I leaned over to the cereal and poured some into my bowl.

"Have fun last night?" Lauren whispered in my ear.

I was startled by her. I spilt my cereal. "What?" I asked. I then noticed what she was wearing, an untied silky red dressing gown. When she saw me looking, she quickly tied it back up.

"I saw you, but don’t worry, I won’t tell her. It’ll be our dirty little secret," she said cheekily. She moved her hand up and down, stroking her breasts. The sight made my mouth water, and she both knew it and loved it. She sat herself down opposite me to have breakfast. She looked at me intensely. She devoured her breakfast, one bite at a time.

Suddenly she pressed her toe up against my pussy. Luckily, or unluckily I was wearing jeans, but that didn’t stop her. She gently and slowly rubbed her toe against me, and I could barely hold my spoon without wavering. After what seemed an eternity the other girl returned, wearing a jeans mini skirt and see through, strapless top, to the pleasure of Lauren and I. Lauren welcomed her with a sensual kiss, but still rubbing me in the process. I felt myself shuddering. Lauren felt it to and withdrew, just to keep me hanging. 

"Rose-Anne this is.. " Lauren began the introduction, Paula. 

Lauren lunged her toe into me once again, sending me off balance. I was stuck for words.but Paula guessing Laurens tricks came to my rescue just as I was about to flip, saying come on Lauren we are going shopping.. 

Lauren conceded to defeat and went to her room to dress herself. I rushed to my room, locking the door behind me. I collapsed to the ground in exhaustion. I have never been so close for so long, my whole body had gone numb from the experience. At that point I could barely lift my hands to finish myself off. I fell into a deep sleep. 

I awoke to a desolate dorm room. I checked to see if Lauren was in her room.. nope. I noticed her underwear drawer. I quickly made my way over, and I rummaged through her sexy lingerie to find a false bottom. I found treasure! Dildos and vibrators, dozens of them, any shape or size - it was there! I didn’t know where to start. I took as many as I could handle. I laid myself onto the bed; the warmth was fading from the covers. 

I chose one pink dildo. I licked it all over, and delicately I pushed it in my ass. Slowly I moved it in and out, pushing it hard against me. I turned over, placing my ass in the air. I took a second and placed it on my cunt. I rubbed it against me, faster and faster; harder and harder. My moans turned into groans, and my groans grew louder; loud enough for everyone to hear. I thought of Lauren’s sexy slender body and how much I wanted to fuck her. I plunged the vibrator into me, smooth and hard. Closer and closer I got to my climax when suddenly I heard the door open. I stopped. 

"I’m home," Lauren yelled. Shit! I scurried to hide the toys under her bed, the door quickly opened. I leapt under as fast as I could, hoping she didn’t suspect anything. I watched her walk over to the front of the bed. I saw a lone vibrator on the floor at her feet. She knelt down to pick it up and I froze. She would be able to see me if she turned her head.

She stood up and then sat on the bed, slipping off her skirt and tossing it onto the floor in front of me. I suddenly heard the buzz of a vibrator. I sneaked up from the side to look at her. She was hunched over as the twelve-inch vibrator delved deeper into her. Thinking I wouldn’t be wanted right now, I collected my clothes and crawled over to the door. I discretely made my way to my room. Now I could relax. 

I didn’t want to go through that again. I used my laptop to order as many toys as I could find for overnight delivery, forgetting I had classes all day, and Lauren had none. The next day I wondered around carefree until I got back home. I saw the delivery already opened. Lauren walked out of her room.

"You forgot the batteries," she remarked. She walked over to me, flashed a smile that made me melt inside. She placed her hand on my shoulder, leaned in close, and whispered, "I bought some for you, you want them? You can have them, if you let me join you." 

I got a lump in my throat. "Sure, after I’m finished!" I wildly replied

Later that night, I heard Lauren coming back with another woman. It was Saffron from our class. Somehow I plucked up the courage and walked over to her room. 

"Can I join you?" I asked softly. 

Smiling she asked, "What took you so long?"
 
I joined them wearing nothing but a t-shirt. Lauren was wearing very tight jeans and no shirt. She had on a patterned bra, which made her tits spill over the top. Saffron was already naked; the gorgeous redhead had a Mohegan hairstyle for her pussy. 

I started to kiss Lauren on her lips. I was hoping to take it slow, but then Saffron lifted my shirt and started licking my swelling lips. It was such a shock I didn’t know what to do, then Lauren took off her bra and jeans. All she was wearing was a lacy black thong. I put my hand into her knickers and started rubbing her pussy. I pulled down her thong to reveal a fairy tattoo right above her cunt. 

Saffron lay down on the bed. I straddled her midriff, facing her cunt. I took a dildo and rammed it in her. I could tell she loved it; she kept asking for more and writhed around in pleasure. Lauren rested her pussy over Saffron’s face so she could lick it. Lauren started to finger me, and my clit grew hard. I took out the dildo, licked my finger and forced it into Saffron. Lauren took a back seat to watch while she pleasured herself. I turned around and started licking her firm tits.

All of a sudden I felt something rubbing against my cunt, then I felt it penetrating me deeply.

She wore a strap on dildo. She took it out and put on some lubricant, and then thrust it in me once again. I couldn’t believe the new sensations I was feeling, she pushed right on my G-spot. I groaned louder, and she pushed harder. I felt Saffron shuddering. I stopped. I fondled her breasts more. 

I started fingering her tight hole again, this time faster, harder. My hand was covered with her smooth honey as she climaxed. I lay next to her as Lauren thrust at me with more vigor. I couldn’t contain myself anymore. I screamed at the top of my voice as I finally ended with a climax like no other before.

I relaxed next to a sleeping Saffron, as Lauren lay beside me. I wanted nothing more than to return the gesture to her. I couldn’t move from exhaustion.

I heard a faint voice of an angel say, "Goodnight my love" before I fell asleep.

I awoke to find myself alone. It was the morning, the sun shone brightly into the room, and I looked around me to see no one. I heard the shower going; I walked dazed to the bathroom. My eyes opened to see the wonderful beauty that was Lauren. She turned to me.

I asked her. "Can I join you?"

Comments

Popular Posts