No Risk



After everything I have been through in my life I stopped trusting people and had a hard time believing anything anyone said and then u came along and u changed that for me. I wanted to trust you without having any doubts ...


I learned how to trust you with all my heart and everything.I had and put myself out there and risk anything without stopping and thinking a second time..And then now THANKS for teaching me that youu cant trust anyone...ANYONE .thats all I got out of this relationship...


I hope you have a good life.. thanks a lot for breaking my heartand all I hope no one hurts you the way you hurt me...I am getting outta your life for good. not cuz thats gona be any better for me... but cuz thats gona accomplish your mission..you wont get hurt. NO RISKS for u anymore.... I am soo sorry for taking you this serious, how easy you take everything now..and you are just fine without me... If I knew the real you .. I would have never let you take my heart...

Comments

Popular Posts