Looking For Someone ...
I was talking to a friend and she told me that the reason why I was single was because of the fact that I was looking for it. I told her that such isn't the case. Everyone who knows me well enough knows that I am NOT looking for that perfect someone. I don't spend my free time looking for anyone.
What I am doing is bitching about how that someone hasn't found me yet!
They say that the they're just around the corner and that they will strike when you least expect it. To be brutally honest, I ain't expecting shit anymore and I have gotten exactly what I have expected. There's something wrong about all that.
Isn't the holiday season the worst time to be all alone? I'm sure there are a number of you shouting "amen" to that. No one to kiss when the clock strikes midnight makes you want to strike someone out of anger. Ugh.
With that in mind I would like to wish you all the happiest of holidays.
What I am doing is bitching about how that someone hasn't found me yet!
They say that the they're just around the corner and that they will strike when you least expect it. To be brutally honest, I ain't expecting shit anymore and I have gotten exactly what I have expected. There's something wrong about all that.
Isn't the holiday season the worst time to be all alone? I'm sure there are a number of you shouting "amen" to that. No one to kiss when the clock strikes midnight makes you want to strike someone out of anger. Ugh.
With that in mind I would like to wish you all the happiest of holidays.

Comments