Sometime ago ...
Arianna got her first valentine's card...lol Jen sent one to her for a joke, it was very cute. Not sure she understands what's going on, but she's not doing too badly getting a card when she's not even one yet lol.
I've been thinking about this time a few years ago. This was the time when Zura got pregnant. Everything was so different then. We didn't realise she was pregnant until a few months later but it happened around this time. We went out last year on Valentines day, because there was a new Italian restaurant and I took her there. I had sorta joked that we could just get something in Pizza hut, and then when we went there she was all happy. We came back to my house after and it was really warm outside even though it was nightime. The creepy couple next door who seem to stay in the bedroom a lot were playing this really weird music and you could hear it outside, and me and Zura were sitting laughing and I put on this voice and asked her to dance. We danced round the garden like idiots, then we couldn't stop laughing. It was just one of those moments where you feel so happy, like your not gonna ever feel sad again.
We didn't realise what was ahead of us, I think we both believed that we could be together and happy like that forever. That was the first night time that I told her I loved her. And that was a year ago today. She must have thought I was really drunk, but I wasn't. I remember so clearly, I told her how beautiful she was, that she was the most beautiful girl in the world. Then I started singing to her and she was laughing at me and telling me to grow up. I just hope she knew that I meant every word I said that night. She told me she wanted us to be together forever and I promised we would be. It seems ironic really.


Comments