There's too much sadness
To be honest, I'm not really in mood to write anything down, but there was something that I had to say.
A number of people have commented on what I have written down. I am very very very very thankful for the kind remarks. If I haven't mentioned it before, I always wanted to be an aspiring author. I've been very hesitant to share my words with the world. Eveything has a proper time and place if there ever is one. The comments that I have received have actually helped me find the confidence in my words. Thank you very much.
I always take the time out to read the comments although I am not always able to read other people's diaries. However, there was one that I just had to read. This person's world has obviouslly collapsed. I won't reveal names but it doesn't take sherlock holmes to figure out who it is.
What I want to say is this:
There are times in life when the world does collapse. What I hate is people who go around telling you it's going to be ok. Sure it's going to be ok, I know that, we all know that. However, knowing that things have a way of working out will not eliminate the pain that's felt inside. When your heart breaks, you can't just snap your fingers to make it all better. The best thing to cure any pain is time and the presence of those who love you.
This one person is obviouslly suffering. I do wish things turn out better. There were times in my life when I felt so low and what made it worse was that the people I turned to were busy doing other things. I actually considered these peopel my friends. Such is not the case anymore. What I did was surround myself with the greatest friends anyone could have. They can't begin to imagine how much they mean to me. They don't even know about this diary of mine so I can't thank them here.
I know how it feels to be alone, it's one of the worse feelings in the world, if not the worst. For that person, and for all of you who read this diary and suffer, please know that you can write to me and I will always take the time out to respond. I will try to be there even if it's only in cyberspace.
There's too much sadness in the world and I want to do my part to try and change all that. Sure I feel sad to, but what makes me feel better is making someone feel better. It always works, without fail. Give me the chance to try and make any of you feel better. And silence of words is not the absence of them. I can't log on as often as I want but I will try to log on more.
Think of me as your listening ear, or rather your reading eye in this case.
Don't forget to smile.
A number of people have commented on what I have written down. I am very very very very thankful for the kind remarks. If I haven't mentioned it before, I always wanted to be an aspiring author. I've been very hesitant to share my words with the world. Eveything has a proper time and place if there ever is one. The comments that I have received have actually helped me find the confidence in my words. Thank you very much.
I always take the time out to read the comments although I am not always able to read other people's diaries. However, there was one that I just had to read. This person's world has obviouslly collapsed. I won't reveal names but it doesn't take sherlock holmes to figure out who it is.
What I want to say is this:
There are times in life when the world does collapse. What I hate is people who go around telling you it's going to be ok. Sure it's going to be ok, I know that, we all know that. However, knowing that things have a way of working out will not eliminate the pain that's felt inside. When your heart breaks, you can't just snap your fingers to make it all better. The best thing to cure any pain is time and the presence of those who love you.
This one person is obviouslly suffering. I do wish things turn out better. There were times in my life when I felt so low and what made it worse was that the people I turned to were busy doing other things. I actually considered these peopel my friends. Such is not the case anymore. What I did was surround myself with the greatest friends anyone could have. They can't begin to imagine how much they mean to me. They don't even know about this diary of mine so I can't thank them here.
I know how it feels to be alone, it's one of the worse feelings in the world, if not the worst. For that person, and for all of you who read this diary and suffer, please know that you can write to me and I will always take the time out to respond. I will try to be there even if it's only in cyberspace.
There's too much sadness in the world and I want to do my part to try and change all that. Sure I feel sad to, but what makes me feel better is making someone feel better. It always works, without fail. Give me the chance to try and make any of you feel better. And silence of words is not the absence of them. I can't log on as often as I want but I will try to log on more.
Think of me as your listening ear, or rather your reading eye in this case.
Don't forget to smile.

Comments