Today Six Years Ago


Zura had helped me move in this weekend, sweetie that she is. Today she came over to help me bask in the wonder of my beautiful little abode. We had to have a "picnic", using a sheet on the floor because I have no counter to keep my stools under. I guess I'll have to start haunting garage sales to see if I can find a card table or coffee table for cheap. In any case, after breakfast was over, we went for a walk in the gardens, which were golden and quiet in the early morning. We held hands, which I love. We didn't really talk, which never bothers me. I've learned the value of silence.

We stopped by Original Sin, which I invariably do every time I walk around the nursery. We kissed. We lingered. Love is glorious in its simplicity sometimes. There are definitely times when it is complex and worrisome and annoying and too much trouble (Maybe I should just say Zuries all those things, since that is what I mean.), but then there are also other times when it is just very very right and good and perfect. And that is all I have to say.

Comments

Popular Posts