Toughest Thing


One of the toughest things to deal with is letting go. I've been writing about this girl who I am greatly attracted to. Well, like I've said, she's involved with someone. As a man with ethics, I shall supress my emotions and keep my distance. Another classic example of easier said than done.

You meet someone who you find fascinating and all of a sudden you have to take a step back. Most of you out there are saying that I should just be around as a friend. How can you honestly tell yourself that you are just a friend when her simple touch sends shivers all across my body? I can be a friend to her, but I would only be fooling myself.

So I have decided to just let go and keep distance. I am a gentleman and I do practice the rules of chivalry. I do not want to be a snake in the grass who goes after another man's woman. There are some lines I will not cross.

Ok, now that I've made such a decision, how come it's driving me insane. How come I can't stop thinking about her when I've been trying so hard not to? How come I still want to see her as much as I can? How come her touch is still burning my skin? How come I constantly yearn for her hugs?

How come its so tough to be a good guy?

Comments

Popular Posts