The worst part is being away

Sometimes I can hardly believe that you're real, with the way you look at me. Sometimes when I watch your eyes, watch the expressions that move across your face when you're talking, or thinking, or just watching me for no reason, I don't know what to do, to say, to think. I get lost inside that hazel, inside a moment that I can't explain. Sometimes I just love to watch the way you move, listen to the way you talk when you're feeling the most relaxed, the most comfortable with me and with yourself. The worst part is being away.

The hardest part is not being able to just linger in your presence for as long as I want, whenever I want to. But then again, all I have to do is close my eyes for a moment, and dwell on all the subtle memories, and the whole world melts away until I am with you, if only in my imagination

Comments

Popular Posts