Your Skin

I will never cease to marvel at your skin.

I will never cease to want to explore all its curves, the very nature of it in and of itself.

I will never understand the marks that have been created on your body, and will always wonder at the story behind each and every one of them.

I will always wonder what divine hand created a map of your skin, that I might look at it now as it is and find it beautiful beyond all imagining.

I will always wonder at soft curve of your mouth, the sexy lines of your shoulders and arms. I will wonder at the variations of a theme in the colors of your skin, at the difference between the hue of your face and that of your stomach.

I will wonder at the beauty of its softness and how it yields so easily beneath my fingertips, like silk or the smoothe petals of a flower.

I will never cease to love the taste of your skin, sweet and salty, precious like the taste of the ocean on the air, full of all the things that I know are you.

I will never cease to love the feel of your skin beneath my lips, to marvel at how the texture feels so different then as it does when I trace it with my fingertips.

Your skin is a wonderful thing.

Comments

Hashauda said…
wow!!
TheWalkingWords said…
I love you

Popular Posts