who am I?
Who am I? I cannot answer such a profound question with so few words as one might think. I am creativity in its purest and most divine form. I am love and hatred. I am rage and peace. I lust, spite, and vengeance. I am forgiveness, empathy, and kindness. Yet I also reside somewhere in between these things, while remaining all extremes at once. I am truth. I am life itself. I am the breath of the wind down the nape of your neck. I am the sunlight beating down upon the desert sands, and the desert itself. I am the ocean, full of life and creation. I am a volcanoe, full of creation, heat, and destruction. I am both the giver and the receiver, the beginning and the ending. I am everything and nothing, and something in between. I am loved and hated. I am the person you see before you, and then another individual at the same time, one that you will never see. I am things that are tangible, and things that you could never dare to dream. am the sum total of my current experiences and of things that I will yet discover, yet I ignore all these things I have learned and create myself anew on a daily basis. I am beautiful and hideous. Simply stated, am human...

Comments